Thursday 14 June 2007

About Corwin!


I thought this blog was missing some waffle about what Corwin is like!! Ofcourse I cannot stress enough how amazing he is, but I will try and sum up his personality!

Corwin is a very laid back little boy! He doesn't trantrum (yet!), he has patience and seems to have a very watchful eye. We call him our little proffesor as he seems to study objects and people a lot. He will hold objects and turn them round and round , up and down , trying to work out what they are for. He loves anything with buttons to press.
He loves other people so is very easy to take out and about as he will enjoy looking at new strange faces. He is quiet , but not timid.
He is developing a little sense of humour and likes to pull faces if he has had enough of his drink and then grin at me! He knows he is being a cheeky so and so!
He has discovered gravity and loves to push things off the table onto the floor and throw his building blocks...not something I taught him!
He loves going to bed and I leave him smiling each night as he clutches his hands together over his head. He started sleeping through at 8 months although I have to give him medication at 1am so I am not!

He is such a gorgeous little boy who is very cuddly and loving! Amazing little man!

abi x

No comments: