Monday 1 June 2009

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY CORWIN!

Sorry I have not updated Corwin's blog for a while!
Corwin turned three on Saturday! We had a lovely party for him at our nearby Country Park. I hired a room and put out craft activities and Corwin's Grandpa did some face painting. The children had little picnic boxes for party food, I gave out bags of bread to go to the lake to feed the ducks, then to finish the children enjoyed playing on the small playground. The weather was just beautiful!
Corwin was thoroughly spoiled once again with lots of gifts, mainly Thomas the Tank Engine! He was quite calm opening them and fascinated by the gifts rather than excited. I had been singing 'Happy Birthday' to him for a few weeks followed by teaching him how to blow, so he confidently blew out his candles - proudest moment ever!
I have made a slide show of his party, what a great day!

No comments: